Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- We conduct our business to the highest standards of business and personal integrity.
- We respect the law.
- We are committed to transparency and good governance.
- We believe in fair and honest competition.
- We endorse and respect the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).
- We provide training for employees to comply with our voluntary commitments, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, Human Rights and related policies.
- We expect our customers, contractors and suppliers to respect our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and related policies, or to adopt equivalent standards, and to train their employees accordingly.
- We identify and assess our contributions to social and cultural changes in the areas where we operate and develop appropriate strategies to respect the rights and cultures of local communities.
- We collaborate with governments, civil society and businesses to make lasting contributions to social development, especially in the areas of education and health.
- We are committed to respecting all human rights where we operate.
- We seek to minimize any negative environmental, health and safety impact on our host communities as a result of our business operations.
- We conduct Environmental and Social Impact Assessments to identify and understand the potential social, cultural and environmental impact of our activities prior to making an investment.
- We support the International Labour Organization (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
- We do not permit the employment of under-age children in our workforce or the use of forced or compulsory labor in any of our global operations.
- We are committed to diversity and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, creed, national origin or disability.
- We do not tolerate any form of workplace harassment including sexual harassment of an employee or employment candidate.
- We are committed to providing challenging and rewarding career opportunities to ensure that we have a skilled, capable and energized workforce
- We provide learning opportunities for employees to maximize their potential and ensure that the company achieves its business objectives.
- The health and safety of our employees and neighbors is a paramount concern. Our Environment, Health and Safety policy addresses these areas in greater detail.
The Company routinely monitors, assesses and reports on our conformity with this policy. We require all employees to comply with this Policy and related directives and policies. We are working to ensure that our customers, contractors and suppliers respect this policy.